Contest Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Campaign is open to any persons over the age of 18 whom can provide valid proof of identification. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Kashtan Family Trust as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 7th, 2018 and ending January 1st 2019 or once the Car Lot has sold, whichever comes first.
4. How to Enter: As there are two primary contests, there are multiple ways to win.
a. after the car lot is purchased, the individual whom made the purchase names the winner. as there is zero way to prove whomst shared the post which the buyer may have seen, we are leaving it up to the buyer to inform us who first informed him/her of the car lot sale.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Car Lot (7290) Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport and $3000 cash if he/she brings the buyer.
The winner of the “ideas for $300” contest will be allotted $300 cash if their idea is used.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Kashtan Family Trust. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Kashtan Family Trust discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Kashtan Family Trust to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning are far to great and variable to give a written estimate.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Kashtan Family Trust, anyone acting on behalf ofKashtan Family Trust, and Kashtan Family Trust’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Kashtan Family Trust. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Kashtan Family Trust from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Kashtan Family Trust may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Kashtan Family Trust reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Kashtan Family Trust’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Kashtan Family Trust may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Kashtan Family Trust. Kashtan Family Trust reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Kashtan Family Trust has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Kashtan Family Trust reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Kashtan Family Trust and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Kashtan Family Trust 7290 Park Blvd, Pinellas County Florida.
15. The Campaign hosted by Kashtan Family Trust is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By participating in this contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.